In recent years of selfie-craze, smartphones have replaced camera’s, organizers and many other tools that we used earlier. In this post we put together a list of the very best camera phones out there.
LeEco Max 2 is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor, Adreno 530 GPU, 4 Gigs of RAM with Beautiful 5.7 inch LCD IPS Display, of Resolution WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) having pixel density of 515 PPI , which produce remarkable result in photography that any photography lower can amaze with.
- LeEco Max 2 comes with Main Camera of 21 megapixel, F 2.0 Aperture and Sony IMX230 sensor, phase detection, autofocus along with Selfie camera of 8 megapixels F2.2 Aperture, Fixed Focus.
- Also it is equipped with dual tone flash with good ISO range hence image quality is quite good, in Day light but, just above average in low light, due to lack in ISO sensitivity.
- It can also record 4k videos and slow motion videos but not that quite exceptional, with this specs we expected much more from it, the camera User Interface is inspired by apple’s UI as lots of Chinese Smart phone are, but it provides lots of other customization option .
- The downside of this smart phone is that of limited storage capacity. And Average Video Recording Qualities.
- Lenovo Z2 Plus comes with 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display having pixel density of 441ppi, 178 degrees of viewing angle and 2.5D curved glass on top of that which is very eye pleasing. The phone is 8.45-mm thin and has weight of 149 grams, inside this phone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 clocked at 2.15 GHz Quad core processor along with 4 Gigs of RAM with an onboard storage of 64 GB with no expandability feature.
- The Lenovo Z2 Plus runs on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow OS and is powered by a 3500 mAh juice battery with Dual SIM support.
- The main camera on the Lenovo Z2 Plus comes with decent 13 MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), EIS (electronic image stabilization )with an LED Flash, with video capabilities as 4K video recording at 30fps, slow motion 720p HD at 120fps and time-lapse video recording. Along with 8-megapixel selfie camera with 1.4um pixels f/2.0 aperture and 80-degrees wide-angle lens.
- The other majors that is remarkable with this device is that it is powered by innovative U-Touch control (Pressure sensitive) home button which is very customizable gesture shortcuts and a along with fingerprint scanner.
- It has a pedometer sensors, U Health app, to track your health, But The screen have warmed tone which is sometimes drop the charm of the device with an overall business design also slightly missed its charm.
- One Plus 2 (64GB) Smartphone was launched as early as July 2015, that is not what u have to disappoint with because it is equipped with heavy artilleries which make it tough player till now in its segment.
- It comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a pixel density of 401 PPI. It is 9.8 mm thin and weight 175 grams. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor which is Octa-core (4×1.56 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.82 GHz Cortex-A57) CPU along with Adreno 430 GPU and 4 Gigs of RAM with 64 GB on board storage, which makes it work very smoothly even with medium to heavy multitasking.
- The primary camera of this device is equipped with 13 MP shooter having, f/2.0 Aperture, OIS, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash, which produce remarkable photographs in daylight but in low light condition we can see some noise on images. The main camera can record 2160p@30fps videos and slow motion 720p@120fps videos both the videos have good quality and have no lags.
- The secondary camera is 5MP Shooter with f/2.4 Aperture which is capable of producing great selfie images, and it is also capable of 1080p@30fps video. But this phone has lots of bug and this cause hanging of phone and we need 5 to 6 reboot and frequent cache cleaning for obtain smoother performance of this device.
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime comes with a massive 6.44-inch touch screen display with a resolution of 1920*1080 pixels with pixel density of 342 PPI. This device runs on MIUI 8 over the top Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It is just 7.50 mm thick and weighs 203 grams with 4850mAh non removable battery.
- The Mi Max Prime is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) processor which is an upgrade over mi max along with Adreno 510 GPU and 4 Gigs of RAM. This device comes with a massive on board storage of 128GB and can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- The main camera of this device is a 16-megapixel shooter with f/2.0 Aperture, and also has Phase Detection Autofocus with dual tone flash which gives smooth and close to original colour reproduction with balanced exposure and contrast. This is also capable of 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps,videos along with slow motion 720p@120fps video.
- The selfie camera on the front is a 5-megapixe shooter having f/2.0 Aperture which is very good at taking selfies